Acceptance of Agreement:
The Services SmartOffice Northwest, LLC (SONW) provides to you, the undersigned User, including but not limited to building access, use of open coworking space, access to Internet, and the other Services, are subject to the following Day Pass Agreement (the Agreement). This Agreement will be posted online and made available upon request. Users will abide by the Agreement, as well as other terms determined by SONW representatives, which may be communicated verbally, by email or written notice. SONW reserves the right to add, delete or amend the Agreement at our reasonable discretion without notice to Users. Users continued use of SONW facilities and services following any changes to the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such new term(s).
Descriptions of Services
SONW may provide you with access to open coworking space, work-stations, Internet access, office equipment, knowledge resources and any other services that maybe offered from time to time (collectively, Services). The Services at all times are subject to the Agreement.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SONW systems, or the network(s) connected to any SONW server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SONW server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with, or result in, any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
Comply with House Rules
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through SONW Services;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not limited to, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate any code of conduct of other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party; and
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
Use of Services
- Use of all Services is subject to availability. Day use is measured from 8AM to 6PM, and unused hours can not be carried over to the following Day Pass reservation. Should you use more time allotted for the day, we reserve the right to charge an additional usage fee. Your workspace must be cleared at the end of use and you are solely responsible for your belongings;
- You may be accompanied by a visitor during their use of coworking space. Additional visitors may incur additional charges. A visitor and/or guest are defined as a person who does not require access to internet services. If a visitor and/or guest would like internet services we will be happy to provide them for an additional fee;
- You must not install any furniture or office equipment, cabling, IT or telecom connections without our consent, which we may refuse at our absolute discretion;
Day Use Cancellation
Drop In / Day Use reservation cancellations are non-refundable.
Suspension of Services
We may by notice suspend the provision of services (including access to the facility) for reasons of political unrest, natural disaster, or other events beyond our reasonable control, in which event payment of the standard Member fee will also be suspended for the same period.
- Drop-In/Day Use payments are collected immediately at the time the reservation is made securely online. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express;